Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Week 4: What is in my Bag?

Photo not mine

Week 4 of #35WeeksOfLists is "What is in your Bag?" I used to carry 2 bags on a normal day. And it had all that I "thought" I would need for the day. I was scared that if I needed something, I would not have it in my bag. However, as I grew older, I realized, I don't need much to get through the day, and that most of the weight I carry with me are unnecesary.

I live in the campus I work in, so even if I just carry a toothbrush to work, that would do. Well, I don't even have to bring my toothbrush. I can literally run to the bathroom anytime. So, here's what's in my bag.


1. Food Supplement
2. Make-up bag
3. Charger
4. Dexa lotion for my allergy scars
5. Gray nail polish
6. Lip balm
7. CoffeeMate
8. Earrings
9. Body spray
10. Mentos gum
11. Planner (yellow)
12. Bead necklace
13. Keys
14. Phone
15. Markers
16. Coin purse
17. Wallet

What? Seventeen items for someone who can 'literally run to the bathroom anytime'? Oh well, I don't really like running. Hahahaha! Some of the items here are there because I forgot to unload them from my bag. Also, I have not included the trash that is in my bag (papers, leaflets, candy wrappers, etc.) If anyone does not have trash in their bags, they're littering them anywhere. I am pro-environment. Haaaaa!

Matthew 6:34
"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own."

No comments:

Post a Comment